Full / part time
Launceston Central Medical Centre is seeking an amazing GP to join our team! Awarded RACGPs 2016 Practice of the Year, our modern, custom-designed medical centre has 14 GP consulting rooms, specifically designed to ensure the very best in-patient care.
With opening hours spanning 7am – 9pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 5pm Weekends/Public Holidays, we can offer flexible working hours to ensure quality work-life balance.
With just over 70,000 active patient records, our busy practice is looking for a dynamic, friendly, upbeat GP with an exceptional bedside manner. In return, we boast;
- Excellent Coffee! Yes, that’s right – we even have the amazing Gigi café located within our practice.
- Rooftop Childcare Centre (Discovery Early Learning).
- In addition to onsite coffee, we also have an onsite Pathology Lab, Specialists, Allied Health, and Pharmacy.
- Greater of 65% of billings or $150 per hour.
- Mixed billing practice;
- Average consult fee of $89.
- Average billings of $364 per hour.
- $400 000-$600 000 + annual income for a FTE (Gross billings of greater than $700 000).
- 55% of consults are privately billed.
- 100% appointment occupancy.
- Hassle-free practice management.
- A truly amazing team collaborative team of GPs.
Required: Minimum of MBBS or equivalent + FRACGP
We are located at 247 Wellington Street, Launceston, 7250 (on the same block as the Launceston General Hospital)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.