Full / part time
Due to the retirement of one of our full-time practitioners and the recent opening of a new allied health wing, Launceston Central Medical Centre is seeking an amazing GP to join our team! Awarded RACGPs 2016 Practice of the Year, our modern, custom designed medical centre has 14 GP consulting rooms, specifically designed to ensure the very best in-patient care.
With opening hours spanning 7am – 9pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 5pm Weekends/Public Holidays, we can offer flexible working hours to ensure quality work-life balance.
With just over 70,000 active patient records, our busy practice is looking for a dynamic, friendly, upbeat GP with an exceptional bedside manner. In return, we boast;
- Excellent Coffee! Yes, that’s right – we even have the amazing Gigi café located within our practice.
- Rooftop Childcare Centre (Discovery Early Learning).
- In addition to onsite coffee, we also have an onsite Pathology Lab, Specialists, Allied Health, and Pharmacy.
- Greater of 65% of billings or $150 per hour.
- Mixed billing practice;
- Average consult fee of $89.
- Average billings of $364 per hour.
- $400 000-$600 000 + annual income for a FTE (Gross billings of greater than $700 000).
- 55% of consults are privately billed.
- 100% appointment occupancy.
- Hassle-free practice management.
- A truly amazing team collaborative team of GPs.
Required: Minimum of MBBS or equivalent + FRACGP
We are located at 247 Wellington Street, Launceston, 7250 (on the same block as the Launceston General Hospital)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.