We are looking for a motivated GP to join our team of 5 GP’s in Mackay. We believe family and work-family is important and that this should include a whole lot of fun even at work. Your position will be tailor-made to include your wants, needs and special interests.
Our practice offers a full range of general practice services to a wide demographic of all ages and ethnicities. Some of these services include childhood immunisations, antenatal care, post-natal care, travel vaccinations, driver’s license medicals, chronic disease management, health assessments, minor procedures and excisions as well as skin checks with a focus on holistic health care
- Fully accredited
- Private billing (children 12 years and under are bulk billed)
- 65% of billings (Payments processed weekly)
- Flexible work hours
- Practice hours
- Monday – Friday 8am-5:30om
- Saturday from 8:30am (Saturday roster on rotation)
- Procedure room
- Treatment room
- CDM room
- Vaccination room
- Allied health on-site
- Full-time nurse
- Full-time practice manager
- Weekly team / clinical meetings
- Undercover parking
- Windows in consult rooms
- Serviced by Mackay Base Hospital, Mater Misericordiae Hospital and Mackay Private Hospital
Mackay is a sunny beachside town with a large choice of private schools and its own University, cancer treatment clinic and airport. Eungella National Park is less than an hour away and it’s less than 2 hours’ drive to the Whitsundays and a little bit more to Hamilton Island. There are a large number of events that are hosted in town and never a shortage of things to do or see.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.