Website Full / part-time
Burpengary Station Medical Centre is an established practice in a rapidly growing area of Brisbane. Located close to the train station and Priceline Pharmacy it is part of a busy small shopping centre. With long term staff, which are much loved by the patients and supportive team of doctors, we are looking for a general practitioner to be part of the close knit team. The practice nurse, assists with immunisations and chronic disease management.
- Guaranteed hourly rate for 3 months.
- 65% of billings.
- $250 000+ annual income. (Gross billings of greater than $400 000)
- Average billings of $250 – $300 per hour.
- Full-time nurse.
- Treatment room.
- Bulk billing.
- Located next to IGA express and Priceline Pharmacy.
- Parking available.
- 20 – 30 patients turned away each day.
- Flexible work hours.
- Best Practice software.
- Open 5 days a week.
- Minimum of MBBS or equivalent + FRACGP
Full time / part time
Monday – Friday 7:45 – 17:00
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.