Petrie Family Medical Practice was established in 1984. Our patient base is extensive. We look after many third-generation patients and have a large elderly population.
Our busy practice is looking for a dynamic, friendly, upbeat GP with an exceptional bedside manner, as one of our GP’s has made the very hard decision to retire.
We believe that a happy doctor leads to better patient outcomes, and that is why we go out of our way to ensure our doctors are well looked after. We are here to help you achieve your goals and practice the medicine you are passionate about. Your special interests are our special interests, and we will help you build your ideal patient base.
- Guaranteed hourly rate for 3 months
- 65% of billings
- No lock-in contracts
- A vibrant team of doctors and staff members
- Good support network
- Full-time practice manager, who is eager to support the team
- Full-time nurse
- 2 treatment rooms
- Pathology on site
- Practice open Monday-Saturday (rotating weekend roster)
- Well stocked and organised consult and treatment rooms
- The latest version of all software and up to date technology
- All in one computer with a built-in camera
- 4G internet backup
- AutoMed Systems for results and reminders
- Comfortable seating for patients in the waiting room
- Regular clinical meetings with the clinical director
- Minimum of MBBS or equivalent + FRACGP
Full-time / Part-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.